Final Publishable Report
- Initial Performance Criteria.
- A Set of basic modular facade and roof elements including renewable energy production and integration of HP insulation.
- Modular prefab integrated HVAC units (MORE-CONNECT engines).
- A set of smart Plug & Play connectors
- Advanced Controls for the modular elements
Concept development and system integration
- Overview of main building types in 4 EU regions and classifications of suitability for different prefab facade renovation configurations.
- Tool to optimize the combined energy materials performance of the alternative configurations in relation to local typologies.
- Production and construction specifications with regards to load bearing and connecting elements in the renovation situations of facades and roofs.
- Tool for optimal roof element shapes and orientations, in respect of maximum energy generation and architecture.
- Guide of material alternatives in relation to reuse and the combined energy and materials prefab element impacts.
- Platforms for aesthetic configurations and user/ owner options within the basic elements configuration and within performance criteria.
- Sets of embedded integrated control systems.
- Guide with concepts of renovation packages for different types of building.
Production and process innovation
- Advanced Geomatics.
- Digitised tool for modelling building and performance characteristics and end-user needs.
- BIM application to steer and control the production process.
The MORE-CONNECT demonstration and pilots
- Preparations for the pilots including permits.
- Specifications of design process
- Prototypes of prefabricated modular renovation elements for markets in: The Netherlands, Latvia, Estonia, Denmark, Czech Republic, Portugal.
- Realization of 5 pilot sites.
- Realization of 2 Real life lab environments for in deep testing of basic modules and special features.
- Evaluation report of quality of construction works.
- Monitoring reports of the pilot sites and the lab environments.
- Monitoring report of inhabitants involvement and experience.
- Report with analyses of the total renovation processes in the pilots.
Market and replication
- Pre-selection of favourable concepts to market.
- Final selection of favourable concepts based on LCA.
- Models for a one-stop-shop concept including a system of performance control and guaranteed energy cost proposition.