MORE-CONNECT learning videos
First MORE-CONNECT learning video is available: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wKlarronMn0.
This video presents specifics of 3D scanning process from drone for Latvian demonstration building before retrofitting.
3D scanning was done using the following equipment:
- Drone Phantom 4 DJI FC330
- Weather – partly cloudy
- Flight time – 1 hour 30 minutes
- Number of photos – 250
- Camera’s resolution – 12.4 megapixels
- Image format – DNG (RAW)
More MORE-CONNECT videos will be available in mid-December -2017.
Moreover, we recommend you to evaluate the MORE-CONNECT approach through our partners demonstration videos.
- Presentation of Robot At Work http://www.robotatwork.com/ robots contribution to the deep renovation and creation of unusual facade shapes. Architects could be interested to use this technology.
- Presentation of prefabricated panels prototype, developed by Tallinn University of Technology.
- Presentation of prefabricated panels prototype, developed by Riga Technical University and LTD ZTC.
- Useful practical example of residential building renovation to zero energy level
- Interview with key experts in field of building energy efficiency and HVAC design and commissioning. These interviews are part of the EU H2020 PROF/TRAC project.